Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedding MUSIC


I was browsing all my wedding planning websites today and while looking at them and became inspired and got happy visions from the songs I heard that were definitely appropriate for a wedding/ pre-wedding event. I also have to share what my husband and I had originally planned to have our "entrance to the reception" song to be, but because of a crap DJ lots of my music didn't happen the way I wanted it to. Here goes...


Dan and my planned entrance song... (Turn it way up in the beginning it's quiet at first) We probably would've played just the first parts and then just turned it down to change to the regular dinner music. At this point the "Emcee or DJ" should have been in control and introduced the bridal party and invited everyone to dinner.
http://grooveshark.com/s/Don+Felder/31OHxs?src=5 




I think this song is perfect for a first dance, last dance, walking down the aisle song, or good at almost any time at the wedding too. This is Good Life, by OneRepublic, and reminds you of the Good Life you are getting ready to have!!!

Find more OneRepublic songs at Myspace Music




This song is just about a happy ending and always makes me smile. Perfect for last dance or nearing end of the night. I posted the video because I like it too! Little bit of love! 
THIS SONG is going to be a super cute song at Bethany's wedding because everyone is going to start dancing and it's going to be awesome! Will we choreograph? Who knows? ... :P



Hope you all enjoy... and much more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment